Get the Look of a Modern Pinoy Home
Check out these 9 home essentials for a tropical Filipino space
Although homeowners Paolo and Issa Feliciano are not formally trained in design, they were able to furnish and decorate their house well. They filled the 250sqm property with handpicked pieces from furniture exporter Calfurn (owned by Paolo’s dad) and other Pampanga-based furniture manufacturers.
If you would also like a contemporary Filipino feel in your own sanctuary, here are 9 furniture and accessories to consider.
Read the original article ("Spontaneous Style") in the October 2013 issue of Real Living Magazine. Download your digital copy of Real Living on the Real Living App now! Log on to summitnewsstand.com.ph/real-living for more details.
P32,397, Triboa Bay Living
P699.75 (shallow), Kultura
P799.75 (deep), Kultura
WHERE TO BUY:
- 2680 F.B. Harrison St., Pasay City
- Tel. (02) 832-9972
- Email a_eleven05[at]yahoo.com
- G/L One Parkade, 28th St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- 2/L LRI Design Plaza, 210 N. Garcia St., Makati City
- 4/L SM Aura Premier, Taguig City
TRIBOA BAY LIVING
- Suite 115 LRI Design Plaza, 210 N. Garcia St., Makati City
- Tel. (02) 403-6281
More on Realliving.com.ph