DIY: Wooden Photo Clipboards
Display your family photos in a creative way by placing them on chic wooden pieces
Try showcasing your family pictures on wooden clipboards! You can even hang your finished project on your kitchen walls or living area for instant décor.
All photos from lovegrowswild.com | DIY inspired by fabdiy.com
- 8.5 x 5.5 Wood
- Bull dog clips
- Small Wood Screws
- Paint Brush
1. Take an 8.5 x 5.5 wood and smoothen its edges by using sandpaper.
2. Drill holes in the back of each clipboard using a screwdriver so you can hang your artwork.
3. Paint your clipboard with your chosen color. Let it sit for 20-30 minutes.
4. Attach the bulldog clips using a screw.
5. Clip your 4R photo with the bulldog clip and hang it on your wall.
- Use a stencil for a clean finish! This will give a sophisticated accent to your kitchen.
- If you're a photo enthusiast, you may also display your favorite food shots! These photos will be perfect for the kitchen and dining areas.
More on Realliving.com.ph