DIY: Washi Tape Cellphone Case
Give your phone a new look by decorating it with different colors of washi tape
Tired with the usual design of cellphone cases? You can easily transform your prized gadget into a unique and personalized piece by decorating it with washi tape. This Japanese decorative adhesive not only comes in different colors and patterns, they are budget-friendly too! The good thing about using washi tape is they are easy to remove. So whenever you feel like having a new design for your case, you can change the design in a snap. Let this fun and easy project guide you.
All photos courtesy of Chroniclebooks.com
- Washi tapes of your choice (feel free to have different patterns and designs)
- Phone case
- Take your phone out so you can wrap the edges of the tape to the inside where they won’t be seen.
- Plot your pattern. Showcase your personal style by crafting your own design for your phone. You can also search for other illustrations online for more inspiration.
- Use washi tape with different colors and prints. Do your own pattern by alternating different designs in different lengths and sizes. Make sure you fold the tape under the case so that the camera hole is visible.
- Continue to place pieces of tape until your entire phone case is covered.
More on Realliving.com.ph