DIY: Update Your Old Folding Chair
Breathe new life into an old piece with just a couple of steps
To update the look of an old chair, you may consider painting it or changing its cushions. If you have an old chair at home, you can easily change its look with the help of this project. Let the step-by-step below guide you.
- Folding chair
- Spray paint
- Staple gun
- Cover the cushion of the chair using newspaper to avoid spills. Start by spray painting the body of the chair. Make sure you do two to three coats to achieve a nice finish.
- Once done painting, let it dry in a well-ventilated area.
- Remove the cushion using a screw driver. Make sure that you wipe the area with damp cloth to remove dirt and dust.
- Lay the fabric on the floor and trace the cushion on top. Leave at least two to three inches of space so you can fold the fabric to cover the cushion.
- Cut the fabric using scissors.
- Wrap the newly cut fabric around the cushion and secure it using a staple gun.
- Place the cushion back then secure it the screws.
- Put your newly assembled chair on display.
More on Realliving.com.ph