DIY: Recycled Wall Organizer
Transform old knobs and objects into a functional home must-have
What can you do with old objects lying around the house? Don't just keep them in the cabinet or storage room! You can craft a functional piece that you can use to organize your tote bags, keys, and even your books! Let this easy project show you how.
Crafts by Craft MNL. Shot on location at All Home.
- An old piece of wood, 1/2" thick
- Spare drawer knobs
- Used book holder
- Jigsaw (a power tool used for cutting wood)
- Screw gun
- Using a jigsaw, cut the piece of wood into your desired size.
- Smoothen the piece of wood using sandpaper.
- Drill a hole onto the upper corners of the book holder.
- Drill a hole onto the piece of wood where you will attach the book holder.
- Drill three holes near the bottom of the wood. This is where you will attach the drawer knobs, which will serve as hooks.
- Using a screw gun, fasten the book holder and knobs onto the wood with nuts and bolts.
- Mount it on your wall.
RL Tip: You can mount this organizer on your bedroom wall. Use the book holder to display your current read.
This DIY project originally appeared in the March 2015 issue of Real Living Magazine. Download your digital copy of Real Living on the Real Living App. Log on to summitnewsstand.com.ph/real-living for more details.