DIY: Personalized Burlap Coasters
Planning a dinner party? Create personalized coasters for your guests
Avoid ring marks or coffee stains on your dining table by having burlap coasters. Let these easy-to-do steps guide you.
- Burlap garland
- Sponge Brush
- Glue gun
- Cut the burlap at 5” wide, to create a square coaster.
- Carefully cut the frayed edges with a pair of scissors.
- Stitch all around the open sides.
- Secure the edges using a glue gun.
- Personalize your coaster by painting designs over it.
RL Tip: Use a stencil if you want to paint names on the coaster.
More on Realliving.com.ph