DIY: Wood Kitchen Signs
Create shabby chic decor with the help of this project
Make your kitchen cupboards stand out by adding DIY wooden signs. This easy-to-do project is perfect for a vintage shabby chic kitchen. Let these steps guide you.
All photos from lilyshop.com | DIY Inspired by HGTV.com
- 1x5" wooden board
- Sand paper
- Paint (any color of choice)
- Printed word design
- Pentel Pen
- Paint your wooden board with two coats of your chosen color.
- After drying, use a sand paper to smoothen out the edges of the wooden board.
- Use your printed word design as a pattern, then trace the words on the wood.
- Next, carefully fill in the words with your chosen paint color.
- Hang your sign on your kitchen shelves or cupboards.
More on Realliving.com.ph