DIY: How To Make A Mason Jar Soap Dispenser
Craft a pretty piece that you can display in the kitchen or bathroom
It's not surprising why many are into collecting mason jars. Aside from being perfect storage pieces for food and accessories—these jars can also be turned into charming home essentials. You can easily change the look of your bathroom or kitchen countertop with a mason jar dispenser you created on your own. Your finished project would surely look better compared to a plastic bottle! Here's how you can do it:
- 1 mason jar
- 1 used soap dispenser with pump
- Power drill with ¼ inch drill bit
- Glue gun with glue stick
- Liquid Soap
1. Clean the mason jar thoroughly and dry it.
2. Remove the lid from the mason jar.
3. Mark the center of the lid then drill a hole using the power drill with a 1/4 inch drill bit.
RL Tip: Don't worry if you don't have a 1/4 inch drill bit as any size will do.
4. Using the pliers, make the hole bigger. Make sure the pump can fit right into the hole.
5. Using the hot glue, attach the pump to the lid. Seal all the spaces and openings with hot glue.
6. Trim off the excess tubing using a pair of scissors so that it will fit inside the mason jar.
7. Fill the mason jar with your favorite liquid soap. Screw the seal with the lid onto the jar.
8. Display it on your bathroom counter or kitchen countertop.
To further inspire you to finish this project, here's a quick video for your reference:
To see more of Bien's projects, follow his Youtube channel—Bien Makes Stuff.
More on Realliving.com.ph