DIY: How To Decoupage A Lamp
It's a fun project to do during lazy afternoons
Tired of your old, probably boring lampshade? Decoupage it! Here's how:
- Old lampshade
- Old wrapping papers, magazine cutouts, or wallpaper scraps
- Spray paint
- Old newspaper
- Double-sided tape
- Manila paper
- Remove the fabric shade. Put the lamp base on a sheet of old newspaper and spraypaint it with your desired color.
- Trace an outline of the shade on a sheet of Manila paper to create a pattern, then fold it into four to six segments. Start coming up with a layout of how you want to arrange your old wrapping papers, magazine cutouts, and wallpaper scraps until you find an arrangement that you like.
- Tape the old wrapping papers, magazine cutouts, and wallpaper scraps at the back.
- Place the new shade on the wire frame using double-sided tape.
More on Realliving.com.ph