DIY: Hanging Memo Rack with Clothespins
Craft a memo board for your reminders
Welcoming another school year means keeping track of busy schedules and things to accomplish. To be able to meet the demands of school or work, you can craft a special memo rack that you can add to your space.
Since you can hang it, the project won't take up precious floor space, too! Let the steps below guide you.
- Scrap wood plank
- Wood glue
- Wooden clothespins
- Spray paint
- Smooth out the rough edges of the wood using sandpaper. Once done, wipe the wood using damp cloth to remove dust and dirt.
- Drill holes at the back of the wood so you can hang it. The holes may vary depending on the size of your wood, however, the ideal size is 24 inches.
- Spray paint the wood and let it dry overnight.
- Attach the clothespins using wood glue. Make sure that each piece is secure.
- Once you've finished attaching the clothespins, you may now install the rack on your wall using screws.
Photo from Domestic Adventure.
More on Realliving.com.ph