DIY: Decoupage Chairs
Breathe new life into old kiddie furniture with this project
Do you have cute furniture pieces from your kids' younger years? You can still repurpose these into home accents that you can place in one corner of the home. If well maintained, your grandchildren can still use them when studying or playing.
Excess wallpaper will surely come in handy for this project. Let the steps below guide you.
Read the original article ("3 Easy Furniture Makeovers") in the July 2010 issue of Real Living Magazine. Download your digital copy of Real Living on the Real Living App now! Log on to summitnewsstand.com.ph/real-living for more details.
- Latex paint
- Regular paintbrush
- Fine paintbrush
- Can of polyurethane finish
- Elmer’s Glue
- Wallpaper scraps
- Sand the surface of desk set, then wipe with rag.
- Paint over with a solid color and let it dry completely.
- Spread glue onto the front and back of the wallpaper cuttings. Apply onto the surface.
- Go over the wallpaper with a dry paintbrush to remove any bubbles. Let dry.
- Spray with a can of polyurethane finish.
More on Realliving.com.ph