DIY: Coupon Jar for Father's Day
This project will surely make Dad smile on his special day!
With Father's Day drawing very near, you're probably rushing to the malls to find Dad a gift he deserves. However, while store-bought gifts are great, there's something about handmade presents that tug at your heartstrings. To help you show the fathers in your life how significant they are, here's an easy DIY project you can do without spending a lot!
What you need:
- Coupon Printables
- Paper cutter or Scissors
- Mason jar
- Scotch Tape
- Print out the coupons and choose which ones you want to include in the jar. Don't forget to print a label for the lid, too.
- Trim the edges of the coupons with scissors. Set aside.
- Cut the label using scissors or a paper cutter. Glue it down to the center of the lid and let dry.
- Stuff the mason jar with candy or chocolates along with the coupons.
- To finish it off, tie a pretty ribbon or a combination of two different colors around the lid!
RL Tip: You don't have to stick with the printables! Feel free to print out blank coupons and let the little ones write their own notes to Dad!
More on Realliving.com.ph