DIY: Burlap Floral Bucket for Your Door
Liven up your front door with this project
Allot some time for a couple of projects that can prettify your home. If you have a plain door, you can give it an upgrade by hanging a burlap floral bucket. Here's how you can create this rustic piece.
Main photos from Pinterest.
- Tin bucket
- Burlap scraps
- Permanent marker
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Scrapbooking materials
Photo from Design Dining Diapers.
- Cut the burlap into a small strip. The recommended length is 4 to 5 inches but this will vary depending on the size of the bucket that you have.
- Cut the excess edges of the burlap before wrapping it around your bucket.
- Secure the burlap using the glue gun.
- Add drawings using a permanent marker. Aside from adding phrases like "Welcome"— you may also write your house number so it can serve as door marker, too.
RL Tip: If you're feeling extra creative, you may also stick other scrapbooking materials to the bucket. Personalize it and make it standout.
- Before adding your flower arrangement, make sure you have a flower foam inside to keep it in place.
- Once you're done with the arrangement, wrap a ribbon around the handle of the bucket.
- Hammer a nail into the center of your front door.
- Once secure, hang your finished project.
More on Realliving.com.ph