7 Pillows To Update Your Home For 2017
Can’t afford new furniture? Buying new pillows is the cheapest way to redecorate!
If your thirteenth month pay has gone to gifts with nothing left for a new sofa, there’s a Band-Aid solution for this. Get new pillows instead—and we don’t mean plain, boring pillows, but cushions with statement prints and hues that could instantly update your sofa or bed.
Buy an even number of square pillows plus one or two kidney (small, rectangular) pillows, and you’re good to go. Here are some ideas:
Geometry Pillow by Heima, price available upon request, SM Home, at major SM malls
2. This embroidered pillow is an unexpected addition to a nautical-themed room.
Seahorse Print Pillow, P999.75, L’Indochine, Mega Fashion Hall, SM Megamall
3. Mix in these affordable, calico-printed cushions with solid, ruby-red throw pillows.
Dainty Pillow Cover, P499.75, Our Home
4. Pair this graphic-patterned pillow with neutral-colored cushions on a modern sofa.
Geometric Pillow, P699, Our Home
5. A boho-style sofa won’t be complete without layered cushions and this exotic plushie.
Pompom Kidney Pillow, P1,999.75, L’indochine
6. A classic chintzy pillowcase is the perfect complement to a cozy, country-style interior.
Floral Pillow Cover, P499.75, Our Home
7. Showcase your love for travel with a statement pillow from the country of your choice.
Greece Pillow, P500, Our Home
PHOTOS Ocs Alvarez (main), Dairy Darilag (products)
PICKS Nikki Audine (pillows)
Read the original article ("Pretty Presents") in the November 2016 issue of Real Living Magazine. Download your digital copy of Real Living on the Real Living App. Log on to summitnewsstand.com.ph/real-living for more details.
More on Realliving.com.ph