5 Kitchen Hacks You Need To Try
Spend more time making delicious meals and less time cleaning
No matter how much of a pro you are in the kitchen, there's always something new to learn about navigating your way in a cooking corner. After all, it never hurts to have a few more tricks up your sleeve that make life easier. Here are a few new ideas you can try:
1. Too tired to wash the dishes? Instead of leaving them over the sink where ants and flies can feast on them, leave the bottom shelf of your fridge free to serve as a place for dirty pots overnight. Make sure to take them out and clean them first thing in the morning.
2. Keep fruits fresher for a longer time by wrapping them tight in ordinary plastic wrap. Doing so prevents it from releasing ethylene gases, causing it to ripen too fast.
3. If you love baking but you hate cleaning up batter spills, try making an improvised lid for your mixer by poking two holes into a disposable plate. You'll never make a mess on your kitchen counter again.
4. Here's another vinegar hack! Add equal parts of this wonder solution and water into the grimy pan until it boils. Turn off the heat and allow to cool completely before washing as usual with a powerful dish detergent.
5. Lay a paper towel over viands or drinks you are heating up in the microwave to avoid food splatters. This helpful hack can save you from cleaning a stained and smelly oven.
More on Realliving.com.ph