5 Cleaning Hacks You Never Knew You Needed
Your daily chores will be easier with these handy hints
Whether we admit it or not, we all have days when we would rather sleep and rest than work on home-related tasks. That's probably why we're always on the lookout for ways that would cut our cleaning time in half. To help you out, we've rounded up some of the newest and smartest hacks we found on the Web! Check them out below:
1. Use a lint roller to dust around the home. In order to pick up dust, crumbs, and small particles of dirt easily, simply run a lint roller over lampshades, tables, and bookshelves.
2. Use plastic food wrap to keep fridge shelves clean. If something is accidentally spilled, all you need to do is peel off the saran wrap and lay a new layer down.
3. Use a squeegee to remove pet hair from the carpet. Start by pushing the squeegee on the area that has a lot of fur—the rubber will pull it up so there will be less for you to vacuum when you deep clean the rug.
4. Use dryer sheets to get grime off blinds. Unlike feather dusters and big washcloths, dryer sheets are small enough to get into every nook and cranny to avoid destroying your blinds.
5. Use mineral oil to remove grease stains. You heard it right—you can fight oil with oil. Pour a couple of drops onto a paper towel and rub it accross the greasy gunk, and you're good to go!
More on Realliving.com.ph