4 Ways To Decorate With Banig
It's more than just for napping!
It's safe to say that banigs are a staple in every Pinoy home—it's great for afternoon siesta sessions, laying under the sun and you can even use it as a picnic mantel. However, believe it or not, it's not just for R&R activities—you can use it as an interesting decor piece, too! If you're looking for fresh ideas, we've listed down a few you can try:
1. Replace your area rug with a round banig
Want a floor statement that is both eye-catching and easy to clean? A vibrant-colored banig is the way to go. Feel free to use just one, but if you're feeling a bit adventurous, go ahead and experiment with layering.
2. Create a relaxing nook or a makeshift lounge
If you've got an empty nook at home, style it to become your new afternoon sleeping spot. Lay out a neutral-color banig, add a few throw pillows or your favorite reads, and you're good to go!
3. Trade in classic pillowcases for accent pieces
If you're the type who doesn't use their throw pillows for relaxation, consider having banig custom-made pillowcases made for your living area. Tone down a loud couch with non-hue pieces or liven up tired seating with bright ones.
4. Upholster a tired headboard with banig
If your sleeping space looks like it has seen better days, try giving your headboard a makeover! Instead of splurging on leather upholstery, save a few bucks by upcycling a banig instead. If you aren't great at DIY solutions, you can always hire a pro to put it up for you.
WHERE TO BUY:
- Upper Ground Level, Bldg. A SM Megamall Bldg. A SM Megamall, EDSA corner Julia Vargas Ave., Mandaluyong
- 39 Dapitan corner Kanlaon street, Brgy. Sta. Teresita, 1114 Quezon City
More on Realliving.com.ph