14 Must-Attend Workshops at Podium x Craft MNL's Summer CraftFest
Discover how you and your kids can learn something new from April 20 to 26 at Podium Mall
From April 20 to 26, Craft MNL will host a series of workshops at the 2nd level of the Podium Mall in Mandaluyong.
- April 20 (1-4 PM) – Basic Pottery with Iori Espiritu
- April 21 (1-3 PM) – Sewing Monster Plushies with La Pomme
- April 22 (1-4 PM) – Making Your Own Comic Book with Borg Sinaban and Koi Carreon
- April 23 (1-3 PM) – Creature Design Collage with Yas Doctor
- April 24 (1-3 PM) – Basic Chalk Lettering with Kay Aranzanso
- April 25 (1-3 PM) – Polymer Clay Miniatures with Al Estrella
- April 26 (1-3 PM) – Basic Watercolor with Jamie Bauza
Workshops for the Grown-ups
- April 20 (5-8 PM) – Assembling Dish Gardens with Sucker for Succulents
- April 21 (5-8 PM) – Making Paper Flowers with Crafted
- April 22 (5-8 PM) – Basic Freehand Pointed Pen Calligraphy with Ink Scribbler
- April 23 (5-8 PM) – Mosaic Making
- April 24 (5-8 PM) – Coptic Bookbinding with Junk Studio
- April 25 (5-8 PM) – Hand Lettering with Ella Lama
- April 26 (5-8 PM) – String Art
Feeling extra creative? There will also be arts and crafts supplies and handmade products for sale from the following:
- Sucker for Succulents
- Gantsilyo Guru Selections
- Craft Carrot Art Tools, Inc
- Paper Pliers
- 400 Lux
- PlumaPH/ Ella Lama
- Soul Flower
- Charmed Crafts
- Sparrow Fragrances
- Details Ink
- Takatak Project
- Bobby's Hobbys
- The Rugged Prince
- Marie Kit
- My Fabric Projects
- Handmade Lemonade/Creative Chaos
- Aeternum Flower Beads
- Light 'Em Up Creative Design
- Craft MNL
This event is supported by Brother Philippines, Prestige Paper Products, and Mommy Mundo.
The Basic Pottery for Kids session happens on April 20, from 1 to 4 PM.
Kids can mold and shape an air-dry pottery medium to make their own creations. Their creations will be allowed to dry first, and can be taken home the next day.
Fee for this session is PHP1,000, inclusive of all materials.
There will also be a Succulent Glass Bowl Garden Making session with Sucker for Succulents!
This session happens on April 20, from 5 to 8 PM.
Session fee is PHP1,800.00, inclusive of all materials.
Your kids can also learn basic sewing techniques and make their own little monster plushies with La Pomme.
This session happens on April 21, from 1 to 3 PM.
Session fee is PHP750, inclusive of all materials.
Find out how to make sweet and lovely giant paper roses with Ging of Crafted.
The session will be on April 21, from 5 to 8 PM.
Session fee is PHP1,500.00 inclusive of all materials.
There will also be a Basic Freehand Calligraphy session with Ink Scribbler. Participants will learn how to use a flexible dip pen and create fancy works of art.
Session fee is PHP2,000, inclusive of all materials.
You can also show off your style by lettering and doodling on blank notebooks at the Hand Lettering & Doodling Workshop by Ella Lama.
Session fee is PHP1,000, inclusive of all materials.
There will also be plushies for sale from Popjunklove.
More on Realliving.com.ph