10 FREE Workshops at RL Space 2016
Get ready with your creative ideas and make sure you join this year’s fun activities
There’s quite a number of reasons why a visit to this year’s Real Living Space is a must—we have five exceptionally designed units filled with design inspiration, 13 trusted designers and professionals will be showcasing their work, and you’ll be given a peek inside Robinsons Land’s The Sapphire Bloc.
To get you more excited about the two-day affair, here’s the schedule of FREE workshops and activities that you shouldn’t miss:
12:00PM - 12:45PM: UPCYCLE YOUR LIFE
- Speakers: Sasha Garcia and Joy Abutan
- The brains behind outdoor company Kayumanggear talk about upcycling hacks for a sustainable life.
1:00PM - 2:00PM: BEGINNER'S WOODWORKING
- Speaker: Marvs Conti
- The DIY maven of Habilcrafts shows us easy ways to create wooden accessories.
2:00PM - 2:45PM: FUNKY GARDENS
- Speaker: Joanne Bohol
- The woman behind Black Thumb MNL gives us ideas for unusual plant containers and garden styling.
3:00PM - 3:45PM: THE ART OF CALLIGRAPHY PART 1
- Speaker: Geli Balcruz
- The artist behind Pluma will immerse us in the romantic and beautiful art of calligraphy.
4:00PM - 5:00PM: GRAPHIC LIFE
- Speaker: Kat Garfin
- One half of Designer's Crib gives us her insights into contemporary interior and graphic design.
12:00PM – 12:45PM: PAPER POMPOM POWER
- Speaker: Koni Esteban
- Koni, who is best known for her elegant and almost lifelike paper flower bouquets, shows us DIY tricks for paper décor.
1:00PM – 2:00PM: BOTTLE CUTTING 101
- Speaker: Ian Martinez Sarra
- The man who created Witrum Upcycled Bottles shows us how to transform used bottles into houseware and art.
2:00PM – 2:45PM: THE ART OF TABLE STYLING
- Speakers: Steph and Lady Badoy
- The sisters behind Boqueria Lifestyle Market will demonstrate how to create unique and beautiful table settings.
3:00PM – 3:45PM: SUCCULENTS FOR THE HOME
- Speaker: Jamie Lyn Arcega
- SmartyPlantsPH creator Jamie will share with us her latest passion on Kokedamas, the latest trend in succulent plantings.
4:00PM – 5:00PM: THE ART OF CALLIGRAPHY PART 2
- Speaker: Imma Frias
- Artist Imma introduces us to brush calligraphy—a more playful approach to the art.
Real Living Space 2016 happens on October 1 (Saturday) and October 2 (Sunday) at The Sapphire Bloc, Ortigas. Admission is FREE! For more details, visit realliving.com.ph/rlspace.
PHOTOS (in order): Alyssa Roxas | Paolo Feliciano | At Maculangan | SmartyPlantsPH
More on Realliving.com.ph