9 Handpicked Items for An Elegant Condo Home
Step up your style game with chic accessories and posh furniture picks
While basic must-haves and simple accessories are enough to turn a condo unit into a home, keep in mind that you can always add a little flair to your décor. Luxurious seating pieces, fluffy pillows, and pretty baskets can improve the overall look of your space while making it extra comfortable. Check out the following must-haves the next time you step out of your space to shop:
Settle on a color palette showcasing warm tones and neutrals. Dulux Paint has a wide array of options you can choose from like Hazelnut Truffle, Potters Clay 1, Vintage Smoke, Crispy Crumble, and Blue View. Pick your accessories according to these colors or use them on your walls to set the tone of your space.
1. Anchor the space with an area rug that’s simple yet adds a sophisticated touch. Muted greens and neutrals are your best bets.
Alvy Spring Wool Blend Rug 5’x8’, P50, 299, Crate & Barrel
2. Use a luxe bowl as catchall in the foyer. Place your keys, loose change, and other small knickknacks here so you can easily grab what you need before you leave.
Two-Toned Metal Bowl, P4, 000, KISH
3. Instead of ordinary baskets, choose pretty picks that you can use as planters, hampers, or simply as storage for magazines and extra pillows. These can even serve as extra accents.
Hacienda Crafts Buri Metro Baskets, P9, 738 (large) | P7, 175 (medium) | P5, 638 (small), from Holicow
4. Touches of gray can instantly give your home an elegant yet cozy upgrade. Pick a gray sofa to serve as focal point in the living area.
Forma Three-seater Sofa, price available upon request, Dexterton
5. We’re used to seeing vanity corners with the mirror installed on the wall. Make a statement with a unique dresser that’s ideal for your personal happy corner.
CY Dresser Table, P31, 995, Furniture Republic
6. Give your framed prints and photographs a break by opting for a wall accent that looks like a work of art.
Propensity Metal Wall Art, price available upon request, Gautier
7. Add an extra seating piece in the living area with a chair that complements your sofa. You can even use this chair in your vanity corner.
Caracole in Good Company Side Chair, price available upon request, Dexterton
8. Pillow covers with subtle prints can help liven up a plain sofa.
Padilla Pillow and Dabney Kidney Pillow, prices available upon request, both from Crate & Barrel
9. Double up the warmth in your unit by layering a sheepskin rug over your chosen flat rug. This can also add pizzazz to your floors.
Ludde Sheepskin Rug, P4, 500, Mobler
WHERE TO SHOP:
Crate & Barrel
- 4/L Mega Fashion Hall, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City
- Tel. (02) 942-0761
- 38th St., North Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Tel. (02) 800-7764
- Mega Paint Corporation, 745 Aurora Blvd., Mariana, New Manila, Quezon City
- Tel. (02) 726-0759
- G/L Manhattan Parkview, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City
- Tel. (02) 283-4740
- 2/L Retail Podium, Shangri-La at The Fort, 30th St., cor. 5th Ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Tel. (02) 946-3660
- Crossroads Mall, Banilad, G. Cuenco Avenue, Cebu City
- Mobile (0917) 321-3217
- 3.L Eastman Building, 4977 Enrique Street, Palanan, Makati City
- Tel. (02) 833-5590
More on Realliving.com.ph