10 New Stores, VR Store: Wilcon Finishes Milestone-Filled 2022 Strong
The home construction company also celebrated its 45th year
Wilcon Depot, the Philippines’ leading home improvement and construction supply retailer, celebrates its 45th anniversary in recognition of its biggest wins of 2022. If you’re one of the many Wilcon patrons, chances are that you, too, are a witness to its top-quality products and home solutions that are a testament to its growing and innovative customer experience.
Over the years, Wilcon has put great focus on expanding its product and service offerings, as evidenced by this year’s several branch openings that took part and gave access to various communities around the Philippines. With 10 new branches opening for business and a remodel of existing locations, ringing up a total of 83 stores nationwide, the brand has shown its dedication to building and improving Filipino homes.
Here’s a list of the new branches that were opened in 2022:
- Wilcon Depot Mayamot (74th Store) on March 11, 2022 at Lot 1-9 Marcos Highway, Brgy. Mayamot, Antipolo City
- Wilcon Depot Gapan (75th Store) on April 29, 2022 in Purok Proper II, Santo Cristo Norte, Gapan City, Nueva Ecija
- Wilcon Depot Lemery (76th Store) on May 27, 2022 along National Highway, Brgy. Malinis, Lemery, Batangas City
- Wilcon Home Essentials Tagaytay (77th Store) on July 15, 2022 in Purok 26 Brgy. Francisco, Tagaytay City
- Wilcon Depot Bantay (78th Store) on July 22, 2022 along KM. 405 Gen. MacArthur National Highway, Brgy. Aggay, Bantay, Ilocos Sur
- Wilcon Depot Abucay (79th Store) on September 23, 2022 along Roman Superhighway, Brgy. Capitangan, Abucay, Bataan
- Wilcon Depot Calapan (80th Store) on September 30, 2022 in Sityo Highway Putingtubig, Calapan City, Oriental Mindoro
- Wilcon Depot Bauang (81st Store) on November 4, 2022 in Purok 4, Brgy. Paringao, Bauang, La Union
- Wilcon Depot San Jose (82nd Store) on December 9, 2022 in Zone 1, Brgy. Manicla, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija
Wilcon Virtual Reality Store Experience
When it comes to home improvement, sometimes it’s not enough to leave important decisions to the imagination. The Wilcon Virtual Reality Store Experience is a revolutionary way to have a better vision and perspective on how home items will look in actuality. Browse and shop through the virtual Wilcon store and view interactive items like it’s no different from the real-world experience, except you can do it all in the comfort of your home—or anywhere, really.
Better Spaces for Better Lives Campaign
Wilcon recognizes the impact of having better spaces on the quality of life in every Filipino family. With the recent launch of its "Better Spaces for Better Lives" campaign, the brand encourages Filipino homeowners and builders to create more livable and comfortable spaces with Wilcon's high-quality and functional products and solutions, which translate to not necessarily a case of luxury but a sense of freedom and a new level of living. After all, every special moment in your life starts at home.
If you haven’t downloaded the MyWilcon App already, you might want to reconsider doing it now because you can get more rewards, exclusive privileges, and promo access for your next home improvement project! It also makes for a convenient shopping experience since you can view the products you’ll need, so you can easily find them and shop for them on your next visit to your nearest Wilcon Depot. Easy, right?
For more information about Wilcon, you can log on to www.wilcon.com.ph or follow their social media accounts on Facebook and Instagram. Subscribe and connect with them on Viber Community, LinkedIn, and YouTube.