Budget Dining Chairs That Look Totally Designer
The green chair in the photo isn't even P1,000!
We love dining chairs, but the fact that you have to buy more than one sort of puts a strain on our pockets. If you’re the type who doesn’t want to go for bland dining sets and would rather source for your own seats (or play mix and match), here are seven dining chairs that won’t break the bank.
1. If you want “modern country” with an edge, this is the chair to go for. It’ll look at home with both a wooden table or glass and steel top.
Windsor Chair, P1,999 (sale price), Blims Fine Furniture
2. This duo is sleek and modern in form (great with a glass-topped table), but the lilac and lime colors are fun and trendy.
Zurich Chairs, P1,799 each (sale price), Blims Fine Furniture
3. You’ll get the most bang for your buck with this sturdy, neon green plastic number that’s just under P1K.
Green Jasmine Chair, P949.75, Wilcon Depot
4. It’s a classic French café chair, though it’ll go well with your rustic, weathered wood-and-wrought-iron dining table at home.
Claude Chair, P3,400, Match Contract
5. The bentwood seat gives this chair a tinge of midcentury style, but pair it with a pale wood table and you’ll create a Scandinavian dining area.
Sydney Chair, P4,500, Match Contract
6. If you’re going for a slightly formal look, an upholstered dining chair is key. This one is elegant and timeless, and the lipstick-red upholstery looks sexy.
Gabby Upholstered Chair, P3,995, Our Home
7. This statement chair has an ’80s vibe going on, though the black color makes it versatile. We think it’s totally out of this world.
Starla Chair, P3,995, Our Home
More on Realliving.com.ph