Mini Makeovers: A New Look for an Apartment in Quezon City
Discover design ideas for small spaces from the students and alumni of the University of the Philippines
With thirty-six years of service under her belt, University of the Philippines College of Home Economics senior administrative staff Cedith Eugenio was chosen to be the recipient of Renov-AID—a home makeover project of the University of the Philippines Interior Design Alumni Association (UPIDAA). The project aims to give back to the college and foster relationships between alumni and interior design students.
- HOMEOWNERS: Cedith & Juanito Eugenio, and their three children PJ, Joseph, and Joanna
- DESIGN TEAM Alumni: Kazel Ferreras, Maezel Rafael, and Kimi Manuel
- DESIGN TEAM Students: Roxela Cerda, Miguel Mariano, Hannah De Leon, Donnah Gonzales
- Renov-AID would like to thank the following sponsors:
- Boysen for paint; APO floors; CWC Industries for wallpaper; Federal Hardware and PATECO for construction materials; Roomscape, SOGO Home and Office Center, and Dwell for accessories; BLIMS Fine Furniture, EDIA and Las Palmas for furnishings; EGLO for the lamps; and BETA Equipment Sales Corp. and DATEM INC.
Read the original article ("Nothing Short of Bliss”) in the March 2013 issue of Real Living Magazine. Download your digital copy of Real Living on the Real Living App now! Log on to summitnewsstand.com.ph/real-living for more details.
More on Realliving.com.ph