10 Unique Details in Vice Ganda's Industrial-Style Home
His walk-in closet could rival a department store!
Last year, Vice Ganda gave everyone a sneak peek of his brand new industrial-themed home. And if you were impressed with its vast floor space and features back then, then you'd be absolutely floored now that the comedian has finally unveiled the fully-furnished house.
Below, we run down some of the most impressive details we spotted in his house tour:
1. The exterior of Vice Ganda's house looks especially stunning at night.
Vice Ganda's home is an example of lighting done right. Contrasting the structure's gray walls, the lighted steps to the main door seemlessly flows into the warmly-lit interiors seen through the windows, making it almost seem like a getaway resort.
2. The living room is full of quirky pieces, like a horse sculpture and a vertical sofa.
It's impressive how the T.V. host managed to fuse his love for unique, quirky pieces with the house's industrial aesthetic. In the living room, he has a life-sized sculpture of a horse, a totem-like chair, plus a vertical sofa where guests can sit comfortably while waiting!
3. It has a fingerprint-activated elevator.
It can only be activated with his fingerprint unless he allows security to operate it without him there.
4. The den doubles as an entertainment room.
It has an ultra-wide screen with a projector and surround sound—perfect for a movie night!
PHOTO BY Youtube/ViceGanda
5. There's open shelving for a lot of storage.
At the back of the den is a huge display of the awards Vice has won throughout the years. Interestingly, the trophies here are actually glued onto the shelf to prevent the sound vibrations from knocking them over.
6. The dining room can fit up to 12 people.
Someone as outgoing as Vice obviously needs a lot of space to host, and this dining room, which has space enough for 12 guests, is well-suited for the job. Check out the the art displayed on the walls and the gorgeous layered round lamps hanging from the ceiling!
7. The clean kitchen has a dumbwaiter.
As revealed in his first house tour, the comedian's home has both a clean and a dirty kitchen. A standout feature in the clean kitchen is the dumbwaiter, which is basically a mini elevator that can transport food from the kitchen to another floor.
8. It has an above ground pool and a jacuzzi.
The pool area in this house can rival that of a luxury hotel's. Vice chose an above ground style for his, complete with a jacuzzi!
9. There's also a spa room with a sauna!
As revealed in Vice's first house tour, the home also has entire spa room complete with a sauna.
PHOTO BY Youtube/ViceGanda
10. The huge walk-in closet is all about the proper storage for optimum organization.
The multiple shelving system enables shoes, clothing, and other accessories to be easily visible and accessible.
Watch Vice Ganda's full house tour below:
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Realliving.com.ph editors.
More on Realliving.com.ph