How To Get Rid Of Insects In Your Garden In Less Than A Day
This magic solution can help you keep your outdoor space safe from aphids
Photography: Decoist (Main Photo)
Nothing ruins a pocket garden faster than an aphid infestation. Hailing from the super family of Aphidoidea, these tiny critters take out the sap of the plants that keep them healthy. Give it a week, and you'll be left with a brown and dull patch of land. To keep these insects out of your lawn, here's a DIY spray you can try!
What you need:
- 1 teaspoon of Cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of dishwashing liquid
- 1 liter of distilled water
- A spray bottle
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- In a bowl, mix 1 litter of water with 1 tablespoon of dishwashing liquid. Once it's completely diluted, wait for all the bubbles to disappear.
- Add in a teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Avoid mixing it in completely.
- Use a funnel to transfer the mixture to the spray bottle. Sprinkle on your aphid-infested houseplants at least once a week.
Main photo by Decoist.
More on Realliving.com.ph