DIY: Reed Diffuser
Craft your own diffuser and eliminate odors at home
Aside from coming up with homemade deodorizers and using natural ingredients to make the home smell good, you can take things a notch higher by crafting a scent diffuser that you can use in the bedroom and living room.
Let this project guide you.
- Glass container or perfume bottle (choose one with a narrow opening)
- Small bowl
- Baby Oil
- Essential Oils
- Bamboo Skewers (or rattan diffusing sticks for better scent)
Photo from www.natashalh.com.
- Fill the bowl with two-thirds full of baby oil.
- Add 20 drops of your chosen essential oil. You can also experiment by combining two scents together! Try mixing Vanilla and Chamomile for a sweet and relaxing scent.
- Pour the mixture into the glass container and add the reeds.
RL Tip: Make sure you rotate the ends of the reeds once it dries up so the scent can spread out to the space.
More on Realliving.com.ph