DIY: Confetti Tray
After all, you can't go wrong with bright colors and glitter
Who doesn't love confetti? Whether you're feeling blue or something needs a design boost, a little sparkle in a room goes a long way. If you're makeup corner is looking a little uninspired, this DIY project will surely bring it back to life in no time:
Things you need:
- Mod Podge Dimensional Magic Glue
- Mod Podge
- Push-Pop Confetti
- Wooden Tray
- White Acrylic Paint
- Paint Brush
- Apply a thick layer of regular Mod Podge to the wooden tray surface.
- Pour your confetti—feel free to use push pops, customized confetti shapes, add glitter, and thin ribbons. Once you're happy with your bling, you can proceed to the next step.
- Using your hands, pat down the confetti to make sure that everything will stick to the Mod Podge base below.
- Use the Mod Podge Dimensional Magic Glue and slowly fill up the tray. Make sure not to shake the bottle before opening as it causes air bubbles to form.
- Leave to dry for at least 24 hours before use.
All photos by Amy via Delineate Your Dwelling.
Source: Delineate Your Dwelling.
More on Realliving.com.ph