Decor Hack of the Day: Fun Wall Installation
Make use of old board games by turning them into instant art
You can still make use of your old-school games by using them to spruce up a wall at home. If your sets are no longer complete, you can consider today's decor hack as a fun way of decorating your home.
Production and Styling by Issa Villar. Assisted by Paula de Guzman. Photographed by Dairy Darilag.
Read the original article ("Instant Art") in the November 2013 issue of Real Living Magazine. Download your digital copy of Real Living on the Real Living App now! Log on to summitnewsstand.com.ph/real-living for more details.
What you'll need:
- Old board games and board game box covers— the more vintage-looking, the better
- Hooks or nails for hanging
- Gather all the pieces you would like to hang on the wall. Mix and match board games and box covers to create dimension.
- Figure out the best setup by arranging them on the floor first or by using manila paper cut to size.
- Once you’re satisfied with the arrangement, hang the boards on the wall using nails or hooks.
For more tips and guides, click here.