8 Easy Upgrades for the Dining Room
Keep your dining space chic and stylish with these easy tips
Giving your dining area a new look need not be expensive. With just a couple of practical ideas, you can have a space that's perfect for bonding and enjoying good food.
Check out these eight ideas that you can do.
Main photos by Lina Ostling and Louie Aguinaldo.
- Create an illusion of bigger space by adding mirrors.
- If you have limited floor space to work with, you may turn a console table into a dining table. For small condo units, a fold away table is ideal.
- If you're hosting a party, create a dining room extension by transforming the living area into a second dining space. Simply place the coffee table against a wall where you can place the food.
- Put your collection of plates, China, and other tableware on display! You may keep them in glass cabinets or use them as wall accents.
- Choose eye-catching pieces like vintage candelabras and colorful fruits to serve as centerpiece.
- Use pendant lamps as lighting fixtures for your dining area. Choose quirky ones to add an interesting detail to your space. If you're feeling extra creative, you may even turn mason jars into lamps!
- Expecting a lot of guests? No need to stress about extra seats! Move your sofa to the dining room so your guests can feel relaxed and comfortable.
- Inject pops of color to the space by using colorful and quirky table runners. Opt for fabrics with fun prints and patterns.
More on Realliving.com.ph