10 Lovely Picks for a Paris-Inspired Home
Come home to the romantic vibe of this well-loved city with these furniture and accessories
There’s no city like Paris. Aside from the towering beauty of the Eiffel Tower, the city is known for its quaint cafes, chic boutiques, and destinations that are surely included in most travel bucket lists. If you dream of conquering the city of Paris soon or your wish to have a dainty space that showcases comfort and elegance, we’ve got picks and color options that may just inspire you to turn it into reality. Achieve a sweet haven with these must-haves:
Set the tone of your space with light colors and pops of vibrant hues. Visit the nearest hardware store and check different swatches that highlight the colors bronze, pink, green, light yellow, and light blue.
1. Start with baby steps by purchasing cushion covers that scream comfort and lazy afternoons. Mix and match colors that complement your home’s overall palette. Keep it flexible by settling for neutrals.
Cushion Cover, price available upon request, H&M Home
2. Feel like you’re dining in a café and bring the outdoors in by displaying indoor plants. Place them in delicate vases for a sophisticated appeal.
Gold Top Glass Vases, prices available upon request, H&M Home
3. Why settle for an ordinary table when you can have a piece that can be the center of attraction? A standout piece will surely captivate guests.
Lucida Table, P12, 690, Crate & Barrel
4. Pick a mirror that doubles as wall accent. It can liven up a blank wall while giving you an instant primp corner. Reflective surfaces can also give an illusion of a bigger space.
Prisma Mirror by Umbra, P6, 200, Dimensione
5. Add warmth to the space with an area rug that showcases your home’s accent color. Green will remind you of the gardens and open spaces in Paris.
MAZ02L 7’9” x 10’10”, P59, 415, Decoliving Manila
6. Invest in a quality sofa that packs comfort and style. A sturdy piece with nailhead trim can give your space an instant upgrade.
Trevor Three-seater Sofa, price available upon request, Crate & Barrel
7. Opt for a lamp with a glass base and a simple shade. Minimal furnishings that leave an impression can create a lasting impact.
Fontana Lamp, P5, 499, Our Home
8. Would you believe that this is a table lamp? Choose pieces and accessories that will fuel your wanderlust and inspire you to go on new adventures.
Globe Table Lamp, P8, 795, Dimensione
9. Squeeze in a little rustic touch to keep the vibe warm and cozy. This is perfect if you’re hosting a get-together with friends as it can serve as a centerpiece.
Lantern, P2, 800, Triboa Bay Living
10. Serve drinks and treats in fashion with sleek glass bottles. These picks will surely make guests feel like they’re in a posh restaurant.
Glass Bottle with Fleur De Lys, P3, 495 per set of two, Dimensione
WHERE TO SHOP:
- G/L Robinsons Magnolia, Dona Hemady Street, Quezon City
- Tel. (02) 531-5786
Crate & Barrel
- 4/L Mega Fashion Hall, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City
- Tel. (02) 942-0761
- G/L One Parkade, 28th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Tel. (02) 585-7003 | Mobile (0917) 570-7701
- Email: decolivingmanila[at]gmail.com
- LG/L Building A, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City
- Tel. (02) 634-1943
Triboa Bay Living
- G/L LRI Design Plaza, 210 N. Garcia Street, Bel-Air II, Makati City
- Tel. (02) 403-6281
- Handyman, LG/L Robinsons Forum, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
More on Realliving.com.ph