5 Ways To Clean Your Faucet
Avoid leaky faucets with the help of these tips
Aside from maintaining your shower and bathtub, you also need to learn how to keep your faucet in tip-top shape. Your bathroom faucet is prone to soap scum and fingerprint smears. Clean your faucet regularly with the help of these tips.
All photos used in this feature are by Vincent Coscolluela.
- To prevent the buildup of mineral deposits in your sink, always remember to wipe your faucet with a dry cloth after using.
- Wipe your faucet weekly with a soft cloth and a non-abrasive cleaner. Try mixing ½ cup of vinegar and ½ cup of water to create your own solution.
- Do not use ammonia, bleach or other abrasive cleaners. This might damage your faucet’s finish. Instead use a homemade solution that's budget-friendly. Read more about homemade solutions here.
- Use an old tooth brush to clean the seams and crevices of the faucet. Make sure you gently brush in a circular motion to avoid chips and cracks.
- If you have a heavy soap build up on your faucet, wipe it with white vinegar or a non-abrasive cleaner.
More on Realliving.com.ph