5 Things You Can Organize in 10 Minutes
Maybe you’ll even have seconds to spare!
Between juggling work, responsibilities at home and for some, taking care of kids, it can be quite difficult to squeeze in a long decluttering session in your already packed schedule. However, leading a busy life is no excuse to leave the house messy and unkempt. The secret? Cleaning in increments! You can start with these easy must-dos:
1. Spice rack. Is your shelf of various salts and flavors looking a little topsy-turvy? Take some time to figure out a system and arrange them in order for a smooth cooking session the next time around.
2. Daily handbag. If you have a purse that you carry around when running errands, spend your extra time wisely by clearing it out. You'd be surprised to find how much fading receipts, gum wrappers and expired lip balms are sitting at the bottom of your bag.
3. Nightstand. We're all a little guilty of letting clutter pile up on our nightstand. Show your bedtime buddy a little love by clearing it of books, glasses, beverages and even random notes before you hit the sack.
READ: 3 Ways To Style A Nightstand
4. Refrigerator door. For most homes, the door of the fridge is the business center for important to-do lists, bills or even outdated takeout menus. Remove any papers that you have already accomplished and rearrange the essentials for a clean slate.
5. Sock drawer. If you have a penchant for collecting adorable foot covers, take this opportunity to scour your drawer for orphaned pieces or to rearrange your pairs according to color.
More on Realliving.com.ph