There Is A Cheap and Easy Way To Clean Stainless Steel Appliances
Your kitchen will be sparkling in no time
It's safe to say that steel appliances can make any space look elegant and not only that, these must-haves are durable, too. However, there is one downside to these shiny pieces—it gets fingerprints and scratches all the time. To help you remove and prevent these marks from happening, here's a cleaning routine you can try:
What you need:
- White vinegar
- Olive oil (Or any type of mineral oil of your choice)
- Spray bottle
- Microfiber cloth
- Fill the spray bottle with vinegar. Spritz the appliances generously.
- Check the direction of the “grain”—it will either be running horizontally or vertically. Wipe off the vinegar following that direction to clean steel thoroughly.
- Wipe everything down with a microfiber towel (or a paper towel) to remove any residue or debris left from your first run.
- Dip your microfiber cloth in Olive oil. You don’t need a lot—it’s better to add more later than to try and get rid of buildup.
- Polish and buff the steel piece with the same cloth, then watch the fingerprints and hand marks disappear immediately.
SOURCE: Kitchn (How To Clean Stainless Steel Appliances with Vinegar and Oil)
More on Realliving.com.ph